AGM & Workshops 2015
TSARS NATIONAL AGM & WORKSHOPS - SEPT 2015
1. TSARS NATIONAL AGM = 2 CEU'S
• 08:30 - 08:50: Feedback on 2014 Survey - Cost to run a Therapeutic Reflexology practice, Maggie Roux, TSARS National Chairperson
• 08:50 - 09:40: MEDICAL CODES AND TARIFFS FOR REFLEXOLOGY, Maria van der Walt, Coding and Price File Specialist, Medikredit Integrated Healthcare Solutions (Pty) Ltd Codes for Therapeutic Reflexology - Background information on i.e. Procedure codes and submission of claims.
• 09:40 - 10:00: REPORTS - Financial Report 2013-2014; Journal Report; 5 TSARS Branch Reports & Research Pilot Project Stellenbosch Branch.
2. WORKSHOPS = 4 CEU’S
• 11:15 – 13:00: REPORTS – Depression and Anxiety (stress) and specifically how it presents during the perinatal phase of a woman’s life. Mrs Sally Baker, Social Worker in private practice.
• 14:00 – 16:30: Mrs Sharon du Raan,Therapeutic Reflexologist in private practice. AHPCSA: Council Member for Therapeutic reflexology Autoimmune.
• Conditions: Autoimmune disease; Fibromyalgia & Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Medical Coding - influence on the TR profession and Therapists.
3. BOOKINGS: Contact TSARS Head Office for a Registration form.
4. VENUE: Valverde Hotel, Lanseria (see map below)
5. FEE: TSARS MEMBERS R700.00 NON-MEMBERS R750.00
Fee includes refreshments and lunch