As a national professional society, TSARS was established in 1985...
• to develop and promote an awareness and understanding of reflexology within the communities;
• to represent the interests of the reflexology profession within the public and political arena;
• to maintain a high level of professional practice;
• to serve and protect the needs of all members within the national structure;
• to act as a central information and resource body for all members;
• to act as an advisory body within the jurisdiction of the national body;
• to promote co-operation with international reflexology bodies; and
• to provide ongoing professional development for members and a supportive network for reflexologists.
The top menu provides links to the full scope of the Society's activities as well as to other important reflexology related subjects.
The latest TSARS Journal (Sept - Dec 2014) is now available!
- Go to "Journals" to view or download.
Go to "Questionnaires" to complete the Sept - Dec Multiple Choice Questionnaire