As a national professional society, TSARS was established in 1985...
• to develop and promote an awareness and understanding of reflexology within the communities;
• to represent the interests of the reflexology profession within the public and political arena;
• to maintain a high level of professional practice;
• to serve and protect the needs of all members within the national structure;
• to act as a central information and resource body for all members;
• to act as an advisory body within the jurisdiction of the national body;
• to promote co-operation with international reflexology bodies; and
• to provide ongoing professional development for members and a supportive network for reflexologists.
The top menu provides links to the full scope of the Society's activities as well as to other important reflexology related subjects.
*** TSARS Journal (Jan - Apr 2014) - Go to "Journals" to view or download.
*** TSARS Congress 2 & 3 August 2014 - Go to "Events" for the latest details.