As a national professional society, TSARS was established in 1985...
• to develop and promote an awareness and understanding of reflexology within the communities;
• to represent the interests of the reflexology profession within the public and political arena;
• to maintain a high level of professional practice;
• to serve and protect the needs of all members within the national structure;
• to act as a central information and resource body for all members;
• to act as an advisory body within the jurisdiction of the national body;
• to promote co-operation with international reflexology bodies; and
• to provide ongoing professional development for members and a supportive network for reflexologists.
*** QUCK FINDER in the top menu provides instant access to any key word or short phrase (provided the phrase is in quotes eg "TSARS was established in 1985".
The latest TSARS Journal (Jan - April 2015) is now available
- Go to "Journals" to view or download.
Click on "Questionnaires" in the Main Menu for an interactive copy of the January - April Multiple Choice Questionnaire