As a national professional society, TSARS was established in 1985...
• to develop and promote an awareness and understanding of reflexology within the communities;
• to represent the interests of the reflexology profession within the public and political arena;
• to maintain a high level of professional practice;
• to serve and protect the needs of all members within the national structure;
• to act as a central information and resource body for all members;
• to act as an advisory body within the jurisdiction of the national body;
• to promote co-operation with international reflexology bodies; and
• to provide ongoing professional development for members and a supportive network for reflexologists.
*** QUCK FINDER in the top menu provides instant access to any key word or short phrase (provided the phrase is in quotes eg "TSARS was established in 1985".
### The latest TSARS Journal (May - August 2015) is now available
- Go to "Journals" to view or download.
Click on "Questionnaires" in the Main Menu for an interactive copy of the May - August Multiple Choice Questionnaire